Low Voltage Contractors
Insyte Security is a certified minority-owned, licensed low voltage and security contractor in Florida with reciprocity agreements in Georgia and South Carolina. We have been designing and building reliable data, telecom and fiber-optic networks since 2007. Our core competencies include: infrastructure, data closets, access control, security cameras, burglar and fire alarms, sound masking, notification systems and AV. A recent merger with our sister IT managed services company makes us a ONE-STOP SHOP.
In Business Since: 2007 • Number of Employees: 17 • Sales for 2020: 2-3 Million
Low Voltage Cabling
WiFi & Networking
Data Closets and Rooms
Mass Notification System
Audio Video Systems
Conference Room Setups
Licenses: EF Alarm Contractor I License (#EF20000717) from The State of Florida
(with reciprocity agreements with GA and SC)
Federal, Local, State Governments,
Education, Multi-family New Construction,
HOAs, Resorts, Office Buildings, and
Our partnership with general contractors makes good business sense for both parties. We concentrate on what we do best, so you can, too.
Mon-Fri – 8am to 5pm EST
Sat-Sun – CLOSED
• Our IT network and security system designers will include a full turnkey package for the owners based on the property type and requirements.
• Our quotes are accurate, so you have reliable estimates for your budget. We strive to ensure profitability for each project we work on together.
• No job is too small or too big. For example, in the area of cabling, we can provide five drops, or we can install 500.
• Once your project is finished, we focus on post-sales support and faithfully service clients.
• You can rely on us to troubleshoot common issues.
• We know both IT network and security system design so they’re right the first time.
• We never use subpar materials in hopes of increase our margins—we think long term.
• Our teams are bondable. We are insured above typical requirements.
• We comply with National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) when required.
How Do We Stay On Schedule?
• We’re communication fanatics! We train our team and use two forms of messaging to ensure you receive a response.
• Our submittals are speedy and the documentation will be clear and concisely laid out with any test results required.
• Our outside project team visits the job site regularly, identifies construction progress triggers and then informs our inside team, which is poised to ship product and schedule work.
And That Little Bit Extra . . .
• Our suppliers offer proven brands, lines of credit and post-sales support.
• We are certified in the brands we offer.
• We have a full-fledged technical service team to handle warranty issues and offer
post-sales support to the owner.
If you’re interested in accurate estimates from a one-stop, reliable partner who knows design, installation and maintenance of IT network infrastructure, low voltage cabling and complete security systems, let’s conference by phone and get to know each other. 407-831-4411
EC Building Solutions; National Cemetery. $50K
Low Voltage Infrastructure & Networking
LUX Residential – Royal Palms Apartment Homes, Kissimmee, Fl $175K
Access Control, Security Cameras, Wi-Fi, Alarm, Audio Visual, Infrastructure, Networking
Started 2019, rolling into a maintenance contract
Seacom Contracting, Alight Renovation, UCF Research Park, Orlando, Fl, $483K
Low Voltage Cabling, Audio Visual, Wi-Fi, Sound Masking, and Networking
Started Q4 2019
Galaxy Systems, Security Contractor, Alexan North Phase II, $48K
Access Control, Cameras, Burglar Alarm, and Low Voltage
Seacom Contracting, Prologis Orlando Office Renovation, Orlando Fl, $25K
Low Voltage, Wi-Fi, and Sound Masking
Seacom Contracting, Novel Office Suites Renovation of 37 N Orange
Low Voltage Cabling, Cameras, Access Control and Wi-Fi
Royal American Construction, Paramore Oaks Phase II, $30K
Access Control, AV, Alarm, Wi-Fi, Low Voltage
Started Q3 2020
Eilan Resort and Spa, $80K
Security Cameras and Maintenance
Starting Q2 2021
OUR WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!
PREVIOUS CONSTRUCTION/RENOVATION PROJECTS
Rush Construction – Lake Baldwin VA Renovation, $146K
Low Voltage Cabling, Sound Masking, Wi-Fi, TVs
Buena Vista Palace Renovation, $175K
145 Camera System with Nine Panic Buttons
plus maintenance as needed
Atlantic Civil Construction, $10K
Yard Security Cameras and Alarm, ongoing support
City of Kissimmee Public Police and
Fireman Training and Shooting Facility, $58K
18 Door Access Control System, ongoing support
Royal American Construction, Paramore Oaks Phase I, $65K
Access Control, AV, Alarm, Wi-Fi, Low Voltage,
current maintenance contract
Mark Portrait Construction, Corporate Offices, $30K
Access Control and Alarm, current maintenance contract
New Horizons Construction, $5K
Door Access System & Video Intercom
ODC Construction, $9K
Three door access control system
Arnco Construction, 15K
Four door access control system
J&J Building, $38K
Access Control and Cameras
Bluegreen The Fountains, 125K
Auto Tracking PTZ Cameras,
current maintenance contract
Our service areas include all of Central Florida: Orlando, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Winter Garden, Maitland, Casselberry, Kissimmee, Deltona, Lake Mary, Windermere, and Ocoee. Orlando security systems since 2006. Call us to schedule a free estimate, and view our testimonials here.