Powerful Video Surveillance Systems from Our Partner Hikvision®
Hikvision is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of security products and solutions for a broad range of markets including K-12 education, retail, casino gaming, commercial real estate, assisted living and many others. Hikvision solutions provide powerful business intelligence analytics for end users, enabling greater commercial success and more efficient operations.
Hikvision’s video surveillance systems are founded on cutting-edge technology: high-definition IP and analog cameras, hybrid, plug and play, and standalone DVRs, NVRs, PTZ domes, network switches, encoders and decoders, phone apps, VMS (video management systems) software, CMS (central management systems), and the latest technology innovations.
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE for Large Facilities or Small Businesses
Hikvision is the No. 1 video surveillance equipment provider in the world, according to global research firm IHS Markit. Hikvision offers key technologies that make its products unique in the video surveillance system arena. These include:
Hikvision EXIR 2.0 Infrared Technology
- EXIR technology was introduced by Hikvision in 2014 and was designed to eliminate problems that occur with traditional IR security cameras.
- Eliminates IR Reflection or Bleeding: A problem typical with dome cameras, Hikvision houses its IR LEDs separately from the camera lens so that it is not blinded by reflections.
- Better IR Coverage: The traditionally circular array of many LEDs around the lens generates an overexposed area in the center of the image. Hikvision’s rectangular EXIR LEDs provide even coverage and eliminate this issue.
- Fewer Issues with Spiders / Insects: Creepy-crawlies like to sit on the lenses of warm IR LEDs. This is less of an issue with EXIR video surveillance cameras.
Hikvision ColorVu™ Security Cameras Deliver Color Images in Complete Darkness
ColorVu security cameras capture crisp, full color, full motion video in complete darkness by using a high-performance sensor, a large iris and gentle supplemental lighting. ColorVu offers many benefits:
- Provides clear, full color images—day and night—with brilliant detail and clarity for rapid identification of suspects.
- Improves safety for employees and customers in poorly lit areas at all times.
- Reduces risk at any time of day and gives detailed footage after an incident.
Hikvision AcuSense™ Surveillance Cameras and NVRs
AcuSense technology makes advanced video content analysis and deep learning algorithms available to SMBs for the first time. AcuSense filters false alarms and will recognize targets as human, vehicle or others. Hikvision AcuSense works by disregarding movements in nature, such as animals, rain or leaves, while triggering alerts when vehicles or humans are detected by a surveillance camera or a backend NVR.
- AcuSense false alarm reduction saves time and money spent on non-threatening events with faster and more accurate intrusion detection.
- AcuSense Quick Target Search feature enables staff to automatically identify footage of people and vehicles, eliminating manual searches of security video footage.
- AcuSense strobe light and audio alarm message (SL models) enhance deterrence of potential intruders.
- AcuSense Extended Monitoring Area makes it possible for one guard to handle multiple alarms since AcuSense filters out false alarms.
- AcuSense Easy Configuration allows users to easily and quickly enable a video analysis rule to start enjoying the simplicity and effectiveness of your security cameras.
DarkFighter™ Ultra-Low Light Illumination Technology
Hikvision’s security cameras incorporate ultra-low light performance powered by DarkFighter illumination technology, which provides superior surveillance images, even at night. Combined with ultra-high definition video capabilities, DarkFighter helps identify and react to security threats effectively, and provides more extensive video surveillance evidence in the event of a security incident.
SMART PRO IP Video Surveillance Cameras
THERMAL CAMERA Technology Made Affordable
All objects with a temperature above absolute zero emit thermal radiation, even at low levels. This kind of radiation, invisible to the human eye, can be detected by thermal imaging sensors. Thermal cameras can produce visible images by detecting temperature differences between an object and its surroundings.
Applications for Hikvision’s Thermal Surveillance Cameras
- Key-Region Intelligent Detections: Hikvision’s thermal cameras provide rapid target lock and alarm triggering, even in complete darkness and challenging conditions such as rain, smoke, dust and snow. Thermal cameras offer a perfect platform for efficient, 24/7 video surveillance systems.
- Fire and Theft Prevention in Warehouse Settings: Thermal cameras can detect the heat from a starting fire before the smoke is detected by a fire detector. Thermal cameras can also detect humans in the early stages of an intrusion.
- Advanced Detection Ability: Integrated with intelligent video surveillance applications such as line crossing and intrusion detection, these cameras can automatically trigger an alert and at the same time trigger a traditional pan / tilt / zoom camera to supply pertinent video to an operator. Especially effective in perimeter protection and area surveillance applications.
Advantages of Hikvision’s Thermal Cameras
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Hikvision’s “Adaptive” AGC employs a more advanced algorithm, which adjusts the dynamic range of an image and retains permeability.
- Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE): An enhanced algorithm for regions of interest ensures images display more details.
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR): Through noise reduction processing of the original signal, hot pixels are minimized, rendering more refined images.
TURBOHD™ HD Over Coax Analog Surveillance Cameras
Specially designed for analog users who want a high definition video surveillance system without the cost and time of upgrading to IP or replacing existing cabling structures. Delivers high definition video using existing cabling with Hikvision’s TurboHD (HD over Coax) HD-TVI technology. It provides HD video up to 4K over coaxial cable at distances up to 2,600 feet.
Delivering impressive image quality, this camera line offers incredibly durable, vandal-proof products with features such as industry–leading H.265+ video compression, OSD menu via Up-the-Coax (UTC), Power over Coax (PoC), EXIR 2.0 illumination, motorized zoom and focus, and 120dB WDR.
Features of Hikvision TurboHD Video Surveillance Cameras
- Choice of budget-level Value series (U1T, H0T, D3T), Performance series (PIRL, DFT ColorVu) or fully-featured Pro series (U8T, H5T, H8T, D5T, D9T) in dome, turret and bullet form factors
- Varied resolutions, including 720p, 1080p (2 MP), 5 MP and 8 MP (4K)
- Unique features like Power over Coax (PoC) models reduce installation costs dramatically
- Multi-standard support for TVI, AHD, CVI and CVBS analog signals on several camera models
- PIR (passive infrared) versions include built-in supplemental lighting
- ColorVu 24/7 color imaging even in complete darkness
HIKVISION Network Video Recorders (NVRs)
Features of Hikvision NVRs
- High performance, fully-loaded NVRs from 4 to 256-channel inputs.
- H.265+, Hikvision’s latest video compression which minimizes bandwidth
- 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) HDMI output and 1080p VGA outputs.
- Storage capacity, from 2 TB to 288 TB, for months of recording with built-in support of RAID 1, 5,6 and 10 data redundancy storage.
- Performance and Value Series Plug and Play NVRs ensure easy installation and configuration.
- Value Express NVRs are outfitted for 4- and 8-camera systems and kits, flexible enough to accommodate your record-keeping needs.
- Hikvision’s Performance NVRs include the new AcuSense series that filters false alarms and will recognize targets, classifying them as human, vehicle, or others.
- The Quick Target Search feature easily locates the most important recordings, saving time and money when reviewing alarm and event activity.
HIKCENTRAL Central Management System (CMS)
Hikvision’s HikCentral is a Central Management System (CMS) designed for managing distributed sites or large groupings of cameras recording on Hikvision NVRs, DVRs, and CVRs.
HikCentral is an Open Architecture CMS with the Following Benefits
Brings together powerful video surveillance and access control systems of any size.
Manages multiple security systems from a single point of command and control.
Supports 3rd party analogue and IP cameras, which allows you to re-use your legacy equipment and optimize your investment.
Powerful Open SDK that allows 3rd party integration to many different types of security systems, including Access Control, Intrusion and Building Automation.
Desktop, web and mobile clients can access the centralized system for remote viewing.
Can be deployed on preloaded servers, virtual machines and cloud services.
Video, access, intercom and alarm points are brought together and managed through a single graphical user interface (GUI).
Features of Hikvision HikCentral CMS
- Active Directory Integration
- Flexible Video Controls
- Powerful Video Search and Playback
- Low Bandwidth Adaptability
- Advanced Alarm Management
- Powerful Map Integration
- Access Control Management
- Dynamic Smart Walls
- Modern Clients for Web, Workstation and Mobile
- Intuitive Fisheye View Expansion and PTZ Controls
- Facial Recognition Surveillance and Access Control
- License Plate Recognition Management
- Under Vehicle Surveillance System (UVSS)
- Health Monitoring and Audit Trail Assist Maintenance
- Third-Party Integration with OpenSDK
- Flexible Middleware Based on OpenSDK Available
Orlando Cabling Services
Our monitoring station of choice is Rapid Response out of Syracuse, NY for their excellent response times and customer service.
If you're looking for a high quality security camera installer in Orlando, you've come to the right place. Our professional security camera installation company will leave you feeling safe and protected. Call us to setup a free estimate.
Secure Door Access Control, Honest Pricing and Support for Your Business… Big or Small
For any business—regardless of the industry—strong security is highly recommended. But keeping your business "under lock and key" shouldn't be taken literally.
Keys are clumsy to use and easily lost. A door access control system, on the other hand, makes granting access quick and seamless. However, many business owners are unsure about where to turn tfor their access management needs.
As a full-service security company, Insyte Security provides ongoing support to Central Florida commercial establishments and government agencies. Regardless of original installation, we support most security equipment manufacturers and can service existing door access control systems.
Whether you're interested in protecting a small office or need an extensive door access system, we can install a system that eases your fears. We work with industry partners to guarantee that you enjoy years of trouble-free security equipment and service. For a free estimate, contact us now.
Mon-Fri - 8am to 5pm EST
Mon-Fri – 8am to 5pm EST
Sat-Sun – CLOSED